Tuesday 5 February 2013

Here...

Yup, I'm back!!
While I've been gone life has carried on in the same way it does. We have grieved for the loss of our dad/father in law/granddad, He suffered terribly for the last 6 months and his passing was so very, very hard but such a blessing for him, a final relief from pain and free to be with his love Eunice again. We love you and miss you dad.

The seasons continue to change and birthdays have been celebrated, Christmas was good, we have played in the snow, read lots and lots of books but now we await Spring. We need that glimmer of warmth and light.

I don't know where to start, how can I catch up 3 months of our lives. I am probably just going to upload lots of random photo's and try and fill in the blanks. I was going to type a long emptying of my mind and heart post but Charlie is going through a phase of *needing* me to listen to him right now...I am really trying to be ever so patient and present but truth be known..I'm struggling.

Anyway, I have been nipping online now and again and reading my favourite blogs, thank you for being an inspiration and also for being so honest!! I intend to be here regularly from now on, I have missed this place :)

3 comments:

Sandra Ann said...

You've been on my mind and in my prayers.

Hugs to you

san xx

Kelly said...

Blessings to you and all your family. Lovely to see you back in this space though. I have thought of you and your boy.

Motherfunker said...

Just popping by as its been a while. I see you've had a heartbreak... It lets even more love in when we get heartbroken... I have found this in my life anyway... Lots of love to you xxx