Thursday 8 October 2009

Thankful for...

I havent actually joined the ''thankful thursday'' post as I'm quite useless as copying, posting etc but just wanted to say I'm so thankful for ....being lucky enough to spend every single day with Charlie and to have the choice not to send him to pre school and for him to have such brilliant big brothers and sisters who love him so much.
I'm thankful we get to spend lots of time outdoors together playing hide and seek and going for adventures yet when we come home we can snuggle up and enjoy breastfeeding (even though charlie constantly reminds me he's a big boy :). I'm thankful I have lovely friends who are so good at making me laugh and smile!
But I'm so very thankful for the love, patience, happiness shared with my very wonderful fiance warren :).

No comments: