Saturday 19 May 2012

Ordinary Days

 Tree hugging, yes we do lots of this :)
 My gorgeous new Tree of Life pendant. I spotted something similar on my friend Sarah's bloghttp://www.carried-family.blogspot.co.uk/. The photo doesn't show just how beautiful it really is.
 We had an indoor picnic to celebrate daddy's birthday, it was perfect, we listened to music that daddy chose, ate daddy's favourite food and just had lots of fun.
We go to a play gym on Fridays and Charlie loves to walk on the beams, he is so graceful and has so much more co-ordination than me!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Just catching up on your lovely blog. GOrgeous pictures, as always. :) Love your new haircut. I hope you are feeling better soon and that the neurologist is able to put your mind at ease. Sending much love xxx