Wednesday 26 September 2012

Things that made me smile

 Gorgeous hand made crafts from a wonderful mama came to our house this week. thank you Sarah.


 Exciting things from Myriad. Lyra watercolour pencils, stockmar crayons and lovely main lesson books, I have to admit that I was far more excited than Charlie, I just adore new arty materials, I cant wait to start using them.



Oh and just because I LOVE stripes, some socks to warm my feet this Autumn. Whats the betting that I misplace the odd sock and end up wearing odd stripes...Oh well, it adds to my sometimes unusual/hippy dress sense that does make me stand out a little where we live lol.

2 comments:

arwen_tiw said...

Aw you're very welcome! And I looove new art supplies too, such fun. :)

Laura said...

Lovely stuff! :)
I have far less exciting mail expected here. Lol.
xx