Wednesday 12 August 2009

Feeling low.

Well after lots of wonderful time spent together camping and little trips warren is working away again, sometimes I really wish he could leave his job and we could all go of and live our dream life, being self sufficient and having no need for that silly stuff called money, ho hum....I'm just low today and need to remind myself to be thankfull for our lovely life!
Weather....dark, drizzly.
House.....messy
energy......nil!
ok, time to take a moment out and just be.

5 comments:

arwen_tiw said...

Oh hun I know the feeling. :( Hope today turns around for you.

Wyld Jane.. said...

me too x yuck eh x hope tomorrow is better xx

sunnymama said...

Hope you feel much better soon :)

I left you an award at my blog. No need to pass it on unless you want to but I just wanted you to know that I think your blog is great :)
http://sunnydaytodaymama.blogspot.com/2009/08/awards.html

sue said...

oh thank you sunnydaytodaymama :)thats so lovely and has cheered me up.
xx

Jacqui said...

Hope you are better now Sue - I always miss John when he goes back to work. xxx